Please eliminate the grocery carts with the attached dilapidated cars immediately. Reasons to support my plea are as follows:
- First and foremost, they are DI-SGUS-TING. When was the last time they were cleaned? NEVER? I need medical latex gloves just to put my kid in there, all-the-while cringing at the thought of him touching the steering wheel. They are complete rubbish and make me want to vomit.
- There are never enough in circulation for as many kids as there are in the store. If we pass one of the lucky few that snag one, my kid gets jealous and turns into a monster. Then he hates me. Do you like making kids hate their parents?
- They are impossible to turn. I have to do an 8- point Austin Powers turn just to get to the next aisle. Then I get sympathy/ idiot looks from all the jerks without kids, or the ones that were smart enough to leave them at home.
- I have a huge husband and a son. They eat a lot. How in the hell am I supposed to fit all my groceries in the cart when it is a fraction of the size of a normal cart. My groceries always pile up, and I then look like a pig. Thanks for promoting my self- esteem.
- The kids never want to stay in there the whole time! They end up throwing their limbs out only to get smashed into the aisle shelves. So much for ’safety’!
- They are heavy. For someone small like me it is very difficult to push this P.O.S with a stock pile of food, and a 30 lb kid.
In conclusion, they ruin my life. If you insist on having these stupid cars, please CLEAN them. AND while you are at it, make them look like an Audi or a Benz, not a beat- down Flintstones lemon.
Holly & Kari